Though it is a Sanskrit institution, Modern subjects are also important part of the university. Modern subjects like English, History, Computer, Odia, and Hindi are taught to make the traditional students updated and prepared them to choose different career in various govt. as well as private sectors. Further, inclusion of these subjects makes them efficient to compete with other University students. Department is incessantly adopting the latest teaching learning methodology to match the world class experience.
- To develop the general knowledge of the students.
- To develop computer knowledge of the students.
- To make them aware about the influence of Sanskrit in regional languages.
- To provide every student with a conducive environment for attaining his/her career goals.
- To train our students adopting the latest teaching learning methodology.
- To equip the students with adequate employability skills and knowledge to gain the meaningful employment on completion of their studies.
- Emphasising on the Personality development of the students.
Mr. D.P. Dasmohapatra
Assistant Professor History
|1||Mr. D.P. Dasmohapatra||Assistant Professor History|
|2||Dr. Gautam Kumar Choudhary||Asst. Director (Physical Education)|
|3||Sri Sushanta Kumar Satapathy||Guest Faculty (Computer)|
|4||Sri Biswanath Mishra||Guest Faculty (Computer)|
|5||Dr. (Smt.) Rashmi Mishra||Assistant Professor Grade (English) (Guest Faculty)|
|6||Dr. Swagatika Mohanty||Assistant Professor Grade (Odia) (Guest Faculty)|
|7||Dr. Madhusmita Mishra||Assistant Professor Grade (English) (Guest Faculty)|
|8||Dr Padmaja Satapathy||Assistant Professor Grade (History) (Guest Faculty)|
|9||Dr. Shakti Prasad Diwedi||Assistant Professor Grade (Hindi) (Guest Faculty)|